Black Diamond Onsight 375 Headlamp
At long last, Black Diamond's Onsight 375 is the answer to climbers' head torch prayers. Just a beam of light you say? No, no, this is so much more. In Climbing Mode, the Onsight 375 disperses 300 lumens of light over a wide area, illuminating holds (or the trail) directly in front and around you. Switch to Route-Finder Mode and the Insight 375 narrows its beam, allowing you to locate the line of the route up to 80 metres away. And, PowerTap technology flicks between the two at just a tap of the finger: no need to crux out fiddling with the controls and buttons anymore. Other features include an IP67 rating that protects from submersing in water and from dust (i.e. chalk dust) and a 'dual-fuel' energy system that can run on either batteries or on BD's 1800 rechargeable battery pack.
|BATTERIES||3 x AAA (included) or BD 1800|
|WEIGHT||135 g (without batteries)|
|MAX DISTANCE||(Highest setting) 80 m; (Lowest Setting) 8 m|
|MAX BURN TIME||(Lowest setting) 100h / FL1 3 H; reserve 26 H|
• Emits up to 375 lumens on max setting
• Dual-beam configuration, providing the two main lighting modes climbers need most: Climbing Mode and Route-Finding Mode
• Climbing Mode illuminates the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light
• Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens
• Dual PowerTaptm technology easily toggles between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching either the right or left side
of the front housing
• Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilise either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells (included)
• Ultra-thin front housing with extra articulation
• Perforated elastic headband for breathability and lightweight performance
• Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
• Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
• Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
• IP67: Waterproof and dust proof—Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
• Requires no maintenance after submersion.