Black Diamond Flare 40 Headlamp
The Black Diamond Flare 40 Headlamp is an emergency headlamp with a battery life that will last a decade if unused. The Black Diamond Flare 40 Headlamp is lightweight and compact, making it easily stowable in backpacks along with your climbing, camping, or travelling gear. An IP67 rating means the Flare is protected from both submersion in water and dust, further extending its already impressive lifespan. The Flare includes red, strobe, and SOS modes to fully deliver a head torch for any emergency.
|WEIGHT||27 g (without batteries)|
|MAX DISTANCES||1 m|
|MAX BURN TIMES||(Highest setting) 18h / FL1 0.5 H; reserve 5 H|
• Emits 40 lumens on full strength white setting
• Extremely compact, lightweight, and packable design
• Settings include low and full-strength white, red, strobe, and SOS modes
• IP67: Waterproof and dust proof – Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes.
• Requires no maintenance after submersion.
• Always ready for use, can be stored with batteries installed for 10 years
• Runs on two coin-cell Lithium CR2032 batteries, included