Harnais d’escalade et d’alpinisme haut de gamme offrant une compacité, une légèreté et un confort maximum. La construction WIREFRAME Technology du harnais SITTA, basée sur l’utilisation de fils Spectra® dans la ceinture et les cuisses, assure une répartition optimale de la charge et un excellent confort. Très technique, ce harnais offre, au grimpeur, une totale liberté de mouvement.
|RECOMMANDé POUR||Escalade, Apinisme|
The Petzl Sitta Harness
WIREFRAME Technology construction:
- Spectra® strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- the extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum.
Comfort and durability:
- the use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment.
- the ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- a removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- rear loop for haul rope
Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution.